This project included the refurbishment of a three-storey 1960s university building (CLASP), with a newly constructed vertical extension on the former adjoining single storey, to offer modern academic accommodation within the existing building envelope.
Contract Value: £2.8 million
Duration: 20 weeks
- Delivered a solution based on the logistical constraints on site.
- This was a live project and strict timings for waste movements were paramount.
- A variety of containers were used throughout the project demonstrating a flexible solution, whilst also giving consideration to the build programme and materials schedule, thus neutralising waste costs where possible.
- Full segregation on site for all construction, office/welfare and hazardous wastes.
- Advised and reported for BREEAM & CCS accreditation, with full post completion report on delivery of the project.