A £10.5m upgrade to the research and learning facilities at Exeter University's St Luke's Campus. Work on the South Cloisters involved the addition of a new storey to the existing building and the construction of a four storey extension.
Contract Value - £10.5mill
Duration – 12 months
- Extremely challenging site.
- Investigated and costed different options for the waste removal caused by logistical constraints.
- Provided solution that suited program of works.
- Provided a weekend service to make sure waste was removed efficiently, so as not to hold up works.
- Assisted with site set up and formulating site waste management plan.