Project to expand the James Paget University Hospital's operating theatre complex in Gorleston, Great Yarmouth. The project involving the addition of a new day patient surgery complex has created a state-of-the-art facility that meets the growing demand for operations in the area, ensuring the hospital can better meet the needs of the local community.
Contract Value: £8 million
Duration: 18 months
- Delivered a solution based on the logistical constraints on site.
- This was a live project and strict timings for waste movements were paramount.
- A variety of containers were used throughout the project demonstrating a flexible solution, whilst also giving consideration to the build programme and materials schedule, thus neutralising waste costs where possible.
- Full segregation on site for all construction, office/welfare and hazardous wastes.
- Advised and reported for BREEAM & CCS accreditation, with full post completion report on delivery of the project.