We have developed the market leading online client portal, enabling you to make huge savings on indirect costs and administration resources.
Let Advanced Waste Solutions proactively manage your waste responsibilities, not only giving you complete peace of mind but also alleviating the day to day burden of administering your waste management. Challenge your existing processes and let us advise on innovative and efficient solutions to help reduce your waste costs.
Here are some of the benefits our portal provides:
• 24/7 access for your business.
• Customisable user permissions set by you.
• Accessible on all devices including laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
• All waste carriers, waste management licences and insurances relating to your site(s) are available prior to commencement on site.
• Access to all your waste transfer notes and invoices.
• Simple and easy to use with clear and concise information.
• Additional documents can be uploaded and stored by you thus keeping everything in one place.
• Ability to order waste movements online.
• SMS and email confirmations of all bookings made for additional peace of mind.
• Full reporting suite including Site Waste Management Plans, energy usage on site, CO2 emissions and CCS visits.
• Robust and comprehensive monthly waste reports automatically uploaded.
• Ability to configure, run and save your own reports.
• Use as a strategic management tool to highlight areas requiring focus and review.
• Actual historic data can be used for accurate future tenders and estimates.
I have worked with Terry from Advanced Waste solutions throughout my time in Redrow. Terry and the team have provided me with a fault free service on all the sites that we have them on. They have provided us with timely waste reports that are easy to understand and use for our own reporting along with all the relevant documentation and insurances for all the carriers they use.Their rates are regionally competitive and back up from the office is always accurate and efficient. They also offer back up on site with any issues that may arise.